Warm Up w/ These Fall Cocktail Recipes!
As the temperatures drop and the beach chairs get packed away, there’s still a lot to rejoice about as pumpkin everything, cute boots, snuggly sweaters and your fave TV shows make their comeback.
Just because summer is over doesn’t mean you can’t kick back and relax with a cocktail! Celebrate the season with fall flavors like pumpkin, apple, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Cider Tequila Hot Toddy
- 1 part Sauza® Blue Reposado 100% Agave Tequila
- ½ part JDK & Sons™ O3 Premium Orange Liqueur
- 8 parts apple cider
- 2 parts cranberry juice cocktail
- Lime slice (for garnish)
- Dash of cinnamon (optional)
- Dash of nutmeg (optional)
Preparation: In a saucepan heat the apple cider and cranberry juice just until steaming hot (do not let the liquid boil) and remove it from the heat. Stir in Sauza® Blue Reposado and liqueur. You can add a dash of cinnamon or nutmeg if you want a bit more spice. Serve Hot Toddies in mugs, garnished with lime slices.
Hot Pumpkin Spice Tequila
- 1 ½ parts Sauza® Blue Silver 100% Agave Tequila
- ½ part Torani® Pumpkin Spice Syrup
- 3 parts cream
- 1 part sugar
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 6 parts freshly brewed hot coffee
- Whipped Cream and additional cinnamon (for garnish)
Preparation: In a saucepan, combine cream with pumpkin syrup, sugar, vanilla, spices and coffee until hot. Pour into mug, add Sauza® Blue Silver and stir. Top with whipped cream and cinnamon. Enjoy!
Crisp Apple Cooler
- 1 ½ parts Skinnygirl® Bare Naked Vodka
- ¾ part apple juice
- ¼ part agave syrup
- Green apple slice for garnish
Preparation: Stir agave syrup with vodka in the base of a shaker until the agave syrup dissolves. Add apple juice and shake thoroughly with ice. Strain into a cocktail glass. Garnish with a green apple slice.
- 1 part Skinnygirl® Tangerine Vodka
- 3 parts apple juice/cider
- ½ part light rum
- Lemon wedge for garnish
Preparation: Mix ingredients in a shaker, and pour into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with a lemon wedge.
Enjoy these fall cocktails and please drink responsibly!Last modified on
Please login first in order for you to submit comments