Top 10 Salon & Spa Treatments You Should Leave to the Professional...
Salon Treatments are not only fun, but sometimes it is just best to leave our beauty regiment to the professionals. Here are some instances where there may be great home products available, but I highly recommend going to a Salon.
1. Hair styling- Do it yourself hair cut is just never the same
2. Make-up for an important event (like your wedding day) and or to help you create a new look or expand your current look
3. Waxing (well at least some areas, like the bikini)
4. Professional grade Chemical Peels (find a great aesthetician)!
5. Professional grade Microdermabrasion
6. IPL treatments
8. Relaxing your hair- if that goes wrong at home you can do a lot of damage to your hair
9. Massage - Because a great masseur can relax you like nothing else in the world
10. Pedicure - Well this is one of my favorite things to do :) I can paint my toes at home, but it is definitely not the same as getting them done and the relaxation that comes along with it.
There are a number of treatments out there that are professional only grade. These really should be used by aestheticians and sometimes Doctor or nurse only. You can damage you skin or hair more than you know by improperly using these products. If you have a question as to whether you should try something at home, you can contact your local salon. email certified fabulous, contact you local Medi Spa.
There are many more items i could add to this list :)
Have a great week
SaraLast modified on
Please login first in order for you to submit comments