Sharing your favorite fashions are fun…but buying them the minute you get an insider alert on a killer deal…well…that's fabulous! Here is a new fantastic way to shop! WISHCLOUDS.com! This a great way to keep track of the things you have been wanting to buy and lets you know when they are on sale! How amazing is that!?! How do they do this? Thanks to turbo-charged technology that links Wishclouds fashionistas directly to those top fashion brands, the fashion-happy users will share and know without fail when things go on sale. Get the advanced jump on buying direct from designer sale alerts! The site allows you to check out all of the latest trends to make sure that you are up on the trends with the rest of the world.
There are many ways to browse on the site, you can check out what their celebrity tastemakers have in their clouds, check out our Certified F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S. clouds or celebrities like:
- Ciara Bravo: Nickelodeon, film, TV
- Nathan Fillion: Capt. Reynolds of TV's "Firefly,” star of ABC's "Castle,” film/TV.
- Tyler Hoechlin: co-star with Tom Hanks, "Road to Perdition,” TV & film.
- Mayte Garcia: Reality TV, film, dancer, former wife of pop star formerly known as Prince
- Brittany Ross: TV's "The Middles,” "Forgetting Sarah Marshall” and more
- Angela Ruggiero: Olympian Ice Hockey champion, TV, author, Harvard graduate
- Tany Chisholm: TV's "Big Time Rush,” Disney Channel and more
These groups of style-forward celebrities have agreed to share their un-edited fashion picks with the Wishcloud fashion crowd, and many of them have further set up charitable campaigns around their picks. So not only can you shop for great deals, you can also help out some great causes!
There is also the ability to search your favorite store or brand. You can expect to see Anthropology, Zara, Wild Fox Couture, Far Fetched, Nasty Gal, Free People, Forever 21, Mango, and many more among popular WishClouds retailers. You can also simply search for items that are on sale. It will keep track of all your wishes and you can divide them into multiple clouds to keep your favorite categories in order.