Luxe Low Loop Knot
- Beginning with straightened hair and a center part, spray Kerastase Double Force all over hair and smooth to create a sleek look
- Work Shu Uemura Cotton Uzu through the ends of hair to creates shine and pull back hair into a low ponytail
- Take a one inch section of hair and wrap around the elastic securing with a bobby pin. With remaining hair, loop up and secure with elastic. Take the ends of the loop and wrap around the elastic, securing with bobby pins. Finish with hairspray to create a lasting hold!
“Bedhead-to-Beach” Faux Bob Fishtail
- Using a 1 inch curling wand, take small sections of hair and create loose beachy waves
- Once waves have cooled - gentle loosen by running fingers from scalp to ends.
- Taking the top section of hair, pull back bangs and create a cascading side fishtail braid down one side of your head.
- Using bobby pins, pin waves up and under to create a faux bob and secure the look with Kerastase Double Force
Textured & Tousled Beach Waves
- Start the look with your fresh from the beach waves or if you have freshly washed hair, spritz strands with a salt water solution for texture.
- Next, spray Kerastase Double Force throughout dry hair and create a deep side part
- On the shorter side of your part, pull back your hair and secure with a bobby pin. Secure with hairspray and use a curling wand to tame any flyaway pieces
“Pool To Party” Wrap Bun
- Perfect for after a dip in the pool, begin with your hair wet and create a low ponytail.
- Taking your favorite hair scarf, use a bobby pin to secure it to your elastic. Twist your hair around the sc
arf and wrap hair up in a bun.
- Secure the look with bobby pins and finish with Kerastase Double Force to hold!
About Graziella Lembo
Graziella Lembo is a senior stylist at SalonCapri in Boston. A TONI&GUY Beauty Academy graduate, Graziella studied under some of the industry’s top beauty experts including Nancy Braun, Ryan Teal and SalonCapri’s matriarch Gina Penna. She specializes in editorial styling, evening looks and specialty cut and color techniques such as Balayage highlights.
Last modified on
Please login first in order for you to submit comments