L'Oréal Professionnel HAIRCHALK Style! A Salon Pro's Step By Step Guide!
1. First, begin with dry hair.
2. Start by using the L'Oréal Professionnel HAIRCHALK and brush or rub pigment onto hair in one inch pieces. Try focusing the color onto the ends of hair for a gentle ombre effect.
3. Next, comb through your hair to evenly spread the pigment.
4. Finally, blow-dry pigmented area on a low setting to set the color.
5. To style, curl your hair using a two inch curling iron and set with Kerastase Resistance Double Force Hairspray.
6. Brush out curls to create a loose wave and braid hair, securing the end with an elastic. Use clear elastics to blend in with your hair and new colors!
7. Using fingers, gently pull at your braid to separate pieces so that the colors show through!
Looks created By Senior Stylist Caitlin Young of SalonCapri, Boston. http://saloncapri.com
ABOUT: Senior Stylist Caitlin Young of SalonCapri, Boston
My name is Caitlin Young and I am a hairstylist at Salon Capri on 11 Newbury Street. I have been styling hair in the salon for 5 years, but have managed to have my hands in someone's hair all my life. I find there is something special about loving your job and having the utmost pride and passion in what you do. I specialize in modern hair coloring techniques as well as precision cutting and styling. I have trained under some of the most talented L'Oreal editorial stylists in the world. My skills and talents are updated consistently as I attend classes at the L'Oreal Soho academy in NYC.
Last modified on
Please login first in order for you to submit comments