How-To Get a Complete Fall Look from One Brand!
GET THE LOOK:
1) SORMÉ Treatment Cosmetics: Fresh Start Anti-Aging Under Foundation Makeup Enhancer - This light, fast-drying formula instantly evens out skin discolorations, smoothes skin texture, and fills in fine lines and wrinkles so that makeup goes on evenly and lasts far longer without touch ups. A powerful blotting ingredient holds up to 10 times its weight in oils for a shine-free, poreless finish. Super antioxidants of Green Tea, Grape Seed Extract, and Pomegranate help repair free radical damage. Hyaluronic Acid keeps skin hydrated without oils. I loved how fluid and easy this product went on and my skin felt fabulous after application!
2) SORMÉ Treatment Cosmetics: Long Lasting Blush -A flush of color makes your skin come alive and gives a youthful look of innocent blushing. Soft, matte formula glides over cheeks smoothly for a natural, even finish.
* This blush color works perfectly as a fall contour instead of blush. A little goes a long way, but if you over-do you can always blend and if you need to add powder to tone down the color.
3) SORMÉ Treatment Cosmetics: Smearproof Eyeliner in Brown - The creamy formula has Vitamins C and E to nourish skin and Lecithin to prevent dryness. The unique square shape gives better control!
* To get the look line your lower lash line with the pencil. Apply to your waterline too if you normally do.
4) SORMÉ Treatment Cosmetics: Mineral Botanicals in Attitude - Richly pigmented, botanical infused mineral eye shadows. The luscious velvety textured formula pampers delicate skin with hydrating Vitamin E as it protects with antioxidant Pomegranate and White Tea.
* I adore this color! To get the look I use my pinky finger and apply in the crease of my eye and a bit over my brow bone. After the brown is applied you will blend the two together. Read on! (FYI: To increase pigment on this shadow for other looks just make sure you wet the brush or your finger).
5) SORMÉ Treatment Cosmetics: Long Lasting Eye Shadow in Coca - Smooth blending richly pigmented colors let you create any look from classic to smokey. Vitamin C helps prevent age signs while nourishing the delicate eye area.
* Take a clean pinky finger (or small eyeshadow brush if you prefer) and sweep it across the shadow, then apply over eyelid to the top lash line. Applying the shadows sloppily is what I usually do to create a not so perfect, marble mix when blended. Take a lose bristle small eyeshadow brush and blend the shadows in a circular motion until soft and defined to your liking. **You can choose to do this step 4 &5 on the bottom lash line too, just under the brown liner.
6) SORMÉ Treatment Cosmetics: Ultra Lash Lengthening Mascara - Conditioning Vitamin E, Shea Butter, and Jojoba Oil along with silk proteins and amino acids strengthen, condition, and protect lashes from dryness and breakage.
* To keep the eyes soft since we will be doing a bold lip, I recommend using brown and lightly coating the middle to tip of lashes. Take the mascara coated wand and place in the middle of lashes and while moving it back and forth slowly work it up to the top of the lashes. Do the same for the bottom lashes too!
7) SORMÉ Treatment Cosmetics: Perfect Performance Lip Color in 'Twist" - Infused with nourishing Vitamin E to smooth, moisturize and protect lips from signs of aging. I had to keep looking in the mirror to make sure I was still wearing this lipstick, that's how light and comfortable it feels on! It never dried my lips, which is a huge reason why I rarely wear lipstick. I had a gorgeous matte looking wine/burgundy colored lip! Did you know the plums and wine lip colors make teeth look whiter?? Apply liberally and as needed :)
Last modified on
Please login first in order for you to submit comments