The Holidays are quickly approaching and that means there will be lots of holiday parties and events to go to! Yay! I love dressing up and getting into the festive holiday season. My favorite part is doing my makeup! One of my favorite trending makeup looks right now is a simple but glam look focusing on glowing, flawless skin and bold eyes!
* The key element to this makeup look is definitely the flawless skin provided byOLE HENRIKSEN: Perfect Truth CC Crème! Flawless skin and nude lips shows off the radiant, bright and smooth skin as the eyes make a bold statement. A perfect pair :)
1) OLE HENRIKSEN: Perfect Truth CC Crème PERKS include...
illuminates with light-reflecting pigments
diffuses flaws and sheer illuminating coverage
nourishes with Sodium Hyaluronate + Ceramides
protects with Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Over time CORRECTS:
brightens, fades dark spots with 5 sources of vitamin C
reduces redness and calms with green tea extract
minimizes lines with Tripeptide-5
prevents free radical damage with ferulic acid, a powerful antioxidant
Key ingredients/ benefits:
5 sources of Vitamin C brightens, boosts collagen, firms and provides antioxidant defense:
Tripeptide-5 rebuilds and strengthens skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines
Ferulic acid provides antioxidant protection and environmental defense
Sodium Hyaluronate and Ceramides nourish and replenish moisture
Light reflecting pigments provide sheer light to medium coverage and instant luminosity
2) Large Powder Puff - this is essentail for locking in the powder and covering lareg pores. Saturate the powder puff with powder and rub into the puff. Fold the puff in half, powder side out, and rock over your cheeks by your nose. Pat the puff all over the remainder of your face to create a flawless matte finish! Use a large powder brush quickly over face to even out any left over powder.
3) COVERGIRL: TRUblend Minerals - translucent loose powder is perfect for creating the soft, matte finish that is shine proof and long lasting! Love this product! www.covergirl.com
4) Too Faced: Pretty Rebel eyeshadow palette - Use the "Badass" metallic blue shade all over the lid. Add water to darken the shade, if you desire. Use the Jailbait metallic silver color under the eyebrow and the corners of the eye to highlight. www.toofaced.com
5) Palladio: Mosaic blush in Spice - Lightly dust cheek bones or contour with this palette under the cheekbone to the temple. www.palladiobeauty.com
6) NXY: Jumbo Eye Pencil in Slate - Perfect to line your lower lash waterline as well as your top waterline to tight line your makeup look. Soft as it glides on easily! www.nyxcosmetics.com
7) Kardashian Beauty: The Quickie Mascara - adds complete volume to lashes! The sleek brush thickens and coats each lash while curling them at the same time. A must have for bold makeup looks! Sold at Ulta.
8) MAKE UP FOR EVER: Aqua Brow - fills out eyebrows naturally and perfectly! It's always safe to get a shade lighter than your hair color when trying to match! This completes a bold eye look and adds that much drama! www.makeupforever.com
9) Barry M: Lip Paint in Marshmallo (101) - The perfect nude lipstick :) www.barrym.com
Jessica is a lifelong beauty product aficionado and the Certified F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S resident trend-hunter. As a social media maven and actress, she maintains a constant awareness of the ever-evolving beauty industry. Jessica has held various community relations positions in the United States Air Force, and was tasked with boosting base morale and hosting distinguished visitors during her Middle East deployment and also worked in the Guest Relations department for the Oklahoma City Zoo and Botanical Gardens, one of the largest complexes of its kind in the country. Her weekly trend updates are as varied as she is and register with women from all walks of life.
SKIN TYPE: Combination/ T-Zone Oily
HAIR TYPE: WAS very long…NOW it is a super pixie short cut! Thick, dry, wavy/frizzy
HAIR COLOR: WAS very black…NOW platinum blonde. My natural color is a medium brown brunette J
COMPLEXION TYPE: Fair with pink undertones. Prefers Cool Color Pallets for Makeup.