FABY Creates a Nail Look for BCA Supporting Bright Pink!
To Get FABY's BCA Look:
- Apply FABY Oxygen Base Coat to nails
- Apply two coats of FABY My Little Secret on each nail and let them dry
- Paint a brush width of each color on a makeup sponge. We started with FABY Tell Me A Story followed by FABY Do You Have Candy and FABY I Was Born Yesterday. Dab each nail with the sponge. Repeat this step until you get the desired coverage
- Use a brush and nail polish remover to clean up the excess polish around your nails
- Using FABY Optical White and a striper tool to draw a BCA ribbon on your ring finger
- Use FABY Optical White and a dotting tool (or a bobby pin) to draw dots around the base of each nail
- Apply FABY Top Coat to each nail and be sure to swipe the tip of your nail to seal the edge
50% of sales from the 5 shades used to create this look are being donated to Bright Pink (www.brightpink.org) for the month of October!
More About Bright Pink:
Bright Pink is on a mission to save women's lives from breast and ovarian cancer by empowering them to live proactively at a young age. Bright Pink is the only national non-profit organization focusing on the prevention and early detection of breast and ovarian cancer in young women, while providing support for high-risk individuals. For more information visit www.brightpink.org.Please let me know if you have any questions or would like anymore information or photos. Help us spread the word about Bright Pink!Last modified on
Please login first in order for you to submit comments