To Get FABY's BCA Look:
- Apply FABY Oxygen Base Coat to nails
- Apply two coats of FABY My Little Secret on each nail and let them dry
- Paint a brush width of each color on a makeup sponge. We started with FABY Tell Me A Story followed by FABY Do You Have Candy and FABY I Was Born Yesterday. Dab each nail with the sponge. Repeat this step until you get the desired coverage
- Use a brush and nail polish remover to clean up the excess polish around your nails
- Using FABY Optical White and a striper tool to draw a BCA ribbon on your ring finger
- Use FABY Optical White and a dotting tool (or a bobby pin) to draw dots around the base of each nail
- Apply FABY Top Coat to each nail and be sure to swipe the tip of your nail to seal the edge
50% of sales from the 5 shades used to create this look are being donated to Bright Pink (www.brightpink.org) for the month of October!
More About Bright Pink:...