Aussie Gives Us a 3-Minute Miracle & Celebrity Stylist Tips!
Aussie has launched a new collection of Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner. They are customized formulas to quickly transform any hair issue in just three minutes. Ya that’s right just three minutes. I love quick solutions, since during the week I don’t have much time. Being that I work full time and have a very busy toddler. They offer 5 different formulas to meet your needs. I tried the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist since I am in great need of a hair cut so my ends are very dry and brittle. I figure this will hold me over until I can get my hair cut next week. I could see an improvement after using this once my hair already feels softer and less brittle. I can't wait to use it after I get my hair trimmed and see how amazing my hair feels then.
Below are some tips from Aussie Celebrity Stylist Sarah Potempa
From pool parties to beachy cookouts, your hair has been through it all! Heat, humidity, saltwater and chlorine can seriously dehydrate your hair, leaving it dry, frizzy or dull. Aussie Celebrity Stylist, Sarah Potempa has all the summer hair repair tips for smooth, silky locks with the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Collection in just three minutes.
First things first, give those locks some serious deep conditioning with one of 5 custom formulas: Moist, Color, Shine, Strong, or Smooth. Start by rinsing hair with hot water to open the hair's cuticle. Next, apply 3 Minute Miracle for three minutes and rinse out with cool water to seal the cuticle and lock in moisture. Take those three minutes and create your own experience – listen to music, meditate or just relax.
Other tips to get your hair back after all that summer fun? In addition to cranking up the conditioning routine:
- Mend those ends! For some, that might mean a trim to get rid of split ends and instantly make hair look less frizzy. For others, that may mean concentrating your deep conditioner from mid-shaft to ends.
- Be gentle! It’s time to take it easy on your hair. Minimize brushing, as that strips away natural oils. Use a blow-dryer on cool and if you must use a curling iron or straightener, make sure your hair is completely dry and then only use a low setting.
Aussie's 3 Minute Miracle Collection:
- Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist: Conditioning oil helps to smooth and soften hair, leaving locks silky and touchable with 3x the moisture.
- Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Color: Get 10x the color protection by rinsing away dulling residues to keep hair conditioned and maintain vibrant color.
- Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Shine: The conditioning agents help to smooth and tame the surface of the hair, allowing it to better reflect light for a radiant 24-hour shine.
- Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Strong: Conditioning agents target weak and damaged hair to leave your long locks 10x stronger.
- Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Smooth: This conditioner forms a humidity resistant barrier for 24-hour frizz control for a smooth 'do that lasts all day.
About Sarah Potempa
Sarah Potempa is an innovative hairstylist whose technical versatility and singular creative talent have made her in high demand worldwide. Her work displays a vast knowledge of stylistic tradition and, at the same time, an adventurous sense of freedom. Blessed with artistic vision and an uplifting, easy-going personality, Sarah approaches her work with a refreshing sense of originality. She impresses her clientele with a strong work ethic and an ability to collaborate with others to achieve a common vision.
Sarah Potempa got her start in Chicago, Illinois, where she began her styling career at the age of fifteen working in a small salon. She later graduated from the Aveda Institute with a license in cosmetology, but wanting to gain more independence in her field, she studied business and creativity at NYU. She graduated four years later with the intention of launching her freelance career and began assisting industry giants Recine, Danilo, and Ward. It was this training that would open her artistic expression to a wide variety of styles and innovative thinking.
Her extensive experience as a freelance stylist includes editorial work for renowned magazines such as Vogue, Vanity Fair, Esquire, and W. She has been requested for press events and photo shoots for such celebrities as Ali Larter, Rose McGowan, Amy Smart, Julianne Moore, Shalom Harlow, Josh Hartnett, Jake Gyllenhall and Patrick Dempsey as well as advertising campaigns for Converse by John Varvatos, Tommy Hilfiger, Urban Outfitters, FHI Heat and MTV.
Sarah displays a rare combination of technical flexibility and creative vision. These assets will assure her continued success in the fashion and entertainment industries.Last modified on
Please login first in order for you to submit comments