9 Fashionable Finds from QVC for Any Mom at Every Age!
Dress to Impress with Comfort and Ease
1) Isaac Mizrahi Live! Floral Jacquard Sweater Blazer in Island Blue - A cozy and casual feel to a business clothing staple. This sweater blazer is taken beyond the "normal" look with beautiful Spring/Summer coloring and patterns! For the not-so-ordinary working mom that likes to add flair to her look, this does not disappoint. I love how I was able to actually move around without limitation, as it tends to be with other blazers. It was like wearing fashionable sweatpants, hah. Absolutely a must have for those who seek comfort and fashion! www.qvc.com
2) Belle Grey by Lisa Rinna Regular Maxi Dress with Self Bandeau in Turquoise - It's maxi dress season! Light-weight fabric makes this dress a go-to for any occasion this Summer! Easy to wear to the beach or dress it up with a blazer and accessories for working at the office. The fit is flattering and falls at the right places with a bandeau you can choose to wear if you don't want to show too much cleavage. Comes in two other colors (besides the Turquoise one I have) salmon pink and royal blue. I see myself living in this dress all summer, hah. www.qvc.com
Accessories Make the Outfit
3) Isaac Mizrahi Live! Kaleidoscope Print Scarf in Blue - The ultimate accessory for when you don't know what to wear or need to add some "oomph" to basic wardrobe pieces. When I have no idea what to wear or I'm late and need to throw something on I go to jeans and a plain T (usually white) and wrap a scarf around my neck and Voilà! Instant fashionista! I have a vairety of styles and colors to fit my mood and it makes morning clothing coordination a breeze! This particular scarf, in the blue (my favorite color) had a stunning array of various blue shades and was very light-weight and soft around my neck. This is the perfect Spring/Summer accessory and even works as a stylish tie-around-the-waist bathing suit cover up, which I love doing to my scarf when the season is right :) Scarfs are also my go-to for gift buying! I have bought my mom many scarf on Mother's Day with wild success! You can't go wring with a fashion scarf! It also comes in two other colors; Pink and White. www.qvc.com
4) Liz Claiborne New York Canvas Moccasins with Bow Detail in Navy Stripe - Boat shoes or moccasins as these are called, is a shoe every woman should own! Comfortable, stylish and completely fitting for the Spring/Summer season! The Nautical theme is trending right now so these navy stripe shoes are a hot ticket item. I was so anxious to wear them that despite the fact it rained and the ground was full of mud puddles I just had to break them out and chance it, they are too cute! I'm wearing them right now :) I adore these shoes and can wear them (as I am now) in the office or out to the beach for the day. Absolutely any age can wear things and look great! They also come in three other colors; Black, Lemon Yellow and Magenta Pink. www.qvc.com
5) Isaac Mizrahi Live! Bridgehampton Cut-Out Leather Saddle Bag in Coral - Fabulous...this bag is SO stylish and manageable with a strap that can cross over your body for "hands-free" motion. The design is simple yet trendy without trying too hard to be trendy. It looks good and is easy to function with a flap-snap closure, perforated pebble leather, tassel, front and back slip pockets. The logo-lined interior, front slip pocket and back zip pocket make it easy to stash away your phone and your favorite lipstick! It's 100% leather and comes in five other colors; White, Bright Red, Lemon Meringue, Light Cognac and Shamrock. Great for mom's of all ages :) www.qvc.com
It's All About the Jewelry
6) Susan Graver Multi-Chain Necklace with Tassel Pendant in Goldtone - This necklace is gorgeous, well made and very inexpensive compared to the quality and design! It comes in Silvertone and Goldtone and I received the Goldtone, although I am not a gold fan I instantly loved this necklace and declared it mine! It adds a touch of glamour to any outfit and is a beautiful statement piece that people will be complimenting and asking about! Mom will love this as a gift and you didn't have to break the bank, it will just look like you did! It's a win/win as a gift! I wear this with jeans, a plain dress top, a rocker T and leather jacket and even my little black dress. What ever your mom's style, it will match it. www.qvc.com
7) Steel by Design Twisted Bead and Mesh Necklace in Stainless - This uniquely styled stainless steel necklace pairs beads and woven mesh, twisted together and topped by bold, highly polished endcaps to create a fiercely feminine statement. It's short in length so it makes for a perfect addition to any scoop-neck or v-neck styles to really show off the fine details. I get a lot of compliments on this! Meant to dress up an outfit and really shine, this necklace looks best against skin tone as opposed to over clothing. It likes to stand alone, hah. It comes in two other colors; Goldtone and Rosetone. Mom with elegant, very put together style will like adding this to their collection! Again, this is affordable luxury at it's best! www.qvc.com
8) Milor Italy Bronzo Italia Textured Black Leather Knot Station Bracelet in White - A black leather bracelet with highly polished bronze endcaps and a large knot at the center. It gives off an edgy yet elegant appeal that will fit most mom style. At the office or out for dinner, this is the perfect piece to round off your look while increasing the style factor! It comes in two other colors besides the White one I have; Rose and Yellow. www.qvc.com
Scents to Remember Complete Any Look
9) Philosophy: Let's Have a Tea Party box set - This was truely a unique collection and one unforgettable!
What is it: A set of three fragrances that are uniquely designed to be layered together or worn alone.
Who is it for: Anyone who enjoys delightful, delicate fragrances and likes to layer fragrance.
Why is it different: philosophy cordially invites you to the tea party. Leave it to them to delight your senses with fragrance and make you feel like the guest of honor any day of the week. The let's have a tea party box set consists of three unique fragrances in tea leaf, pure honey, and fresh cream scents. Each distinctive fragrance was designed to complement one another, so they can be beautifully layered together to create a custom scent or worn alone. Mix and match these fragrances to your heart's content. You'll love the way you smell!
I have to admit, I'm a tea lover but with these I was skeptical about liking them because I tend to like more bold and masculine scents. BUT, I was very surprised by how softly fragrant and delightful all three of the scents were! Not too sweet and overpowering but simple and subtle. You can make it as bold and scented as you like by layering the scents, as they suggest. The three were all amazing by themselves; tea leaf, pure honey and fresh cream. They sound sickly sweet, but I promise you this brand did it just right! Oddly enough as I look over my 50 perfumes (yes, literally) every morning to decide what to wear I end up choosing one of these the majority of the time! Even if you think it's not your mom's style, you might be pleasantly wrong :) I was! www.qvc.com
Bonus Addition from Zumba Wear
Okay, this last one is a throw in, but I just had to mention it.
Zumba Wear: Aztec Crew Neck Dolman Tee in Off the Chain White - I have taken a few Zumba classes, both the moderate and difficult ones, and although I might not of been the more coordinated or in shape it was a ton of fun! I was introduced to the Zumba Wear line a while back and everything I have from them has been stylish and comfortable, which is ideal for workout clothing! I don't take Zumba too often, but it doesn't mean I can't just wear the clothes whenever I want...I mean it is comfortable and in fashion, haha. My favorite thus far is the Aztec Crew Neck Dolman Tee because the style is flattering for anyone, it looks good and is soft and comfy. I pair this with leggings and I have a relaxed work outfit that still looks styled. It also comes in "Sew Black" which would be nice to have both so I can wear them 2 out of the 5 work days! There is no huge word logo or obvious marking it's Zumba Wear so feel free to where any place! Mom is sure to love this to lounge around the house in, wear to a casual office or weekend errand shopping! www.zumba.com
STYLE GUIDE IDEAS:
JessicaLast modified on
Please login first in order for you to submit comments