5 Winter Season Favorites to Warm Up To!
So it is November already!!! Just in case you didn't receive that memo :) It is time to start thinking about gifts. Before we know it the holidays will have crept up right on top of us, and the scrambling will begin on what to get who. So I am going to let know in on some of my favorite products that also make great gifts.
There are some brands that are a absolute go to for me that I love. I recently tried a brand that is new to me that is now on my go to list. Coast to Coast if you haven’t tried it I highly recommend giving it a try. They have no artificial colours or fragrance, no animal testing or synthetic chemicals. They use just natural ingredients to create their product which I love.
Coast to Coast has three different lines for different skin types. They have coastal for normal, dry or sensitive skin. Rainforest for oily, combination or blemish prone skin, and Outback for Dehydrated dull or uneven skin tone. I tried the Outback skincare line.
They have a really nice facial polish it is a Skin Whitening Facial Polish Quandong & Oatmeal. This you will want to use up to 3 times a week or more. This will help polish your skin and scrub off some of the dull skin to show off your brighter skin. You should notice your skin appearing smoother and more luminous. It give my face the feeling of a really good deep clean. I also had the pleasure of using the Skin Illuminating Foaming Cleanser Quandong & Desert Lime it is a replenishing cleanser that foams up beautifully and feels amazing on my face. It will gently remove makeup, and dead skin without leaving your face feel dry. All you need is a few drops and gently massage it over your face with warm water to create a light lather and then rinse. Easy enough to make your face feel great! After cleansing the Skin Radiance Aqua Mist Quandong & Chamomile is a nice product to have on hand. All you do is spritz it on post cleansing or post workout to give you a nice burst of hydration & a instant skin pick me up. It feels really nice and smell delightful as well. I had never used a skin mist before but I really like this little spritz of a pick me up. This is a fabulous line of products with beautifully done packaging that I don’t mind having displayed in my bathroom.
Give the gift of pampering with Earth Therapeutics Soft Touch Complexion Brush it is a fabulous way to exfoliate skin. The brush helps cleanse away dead cells to get rid of the clog pores and dull skin tone. It has soft bristles so it is not too rough on your face but it is just right and can be used morning or night. I noticed my skin felt and looked smoother. I have issues with clogged big pores a lot and this is helping greatly with that. So share the love and get this for great stocking stuffer idea or for yourself :)
Nielsen-Massey Madagascar Bourbon pure Vanilla sugar….that just sounds great doesn’t it :) It is a full of flavor with baker’s sugar and Madagascar bourbon pure vanilla extract. The great thing about this is that you can use it in recipes that vanilla sugar is needed, it also looks great and tastes great on the brim of a cocktail but also works in coffee or cocoas. My favorite thing that you can do with this sugar is turn it into a body scrub! Here are the directions and what you need and how to do it:
Vanilla Body Scrub
- 1 cup Nielsen-Massey Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Sugar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 or 2 drops of an essential oil such as lavender, eucalyptus, etc.
- Decorative, waterproof container
- Mix ingredients together in a bowl.
- Spoon into a decorative, waterproof container.
- Wrap in decorative paper.
Instructions for use: Apply a small amount to damp skin while in shower or bath. Gently scrub skin with a soft washcloth. Rinse thoroughly.
This is really easy to make and makes a fantastic scrubt that anyone could enjoy. It is always nice to give a homemade gift that someone has spent time on or even something that has multiple uses.
Another great gift for yourself :) or others is Skinnygirl Chardonnay. Skinnygirl has a great collection of wines and flavored vodkas. I love a good glass of wine and Skinnygirl gives you the added benefit of being a low cal drink! Horary!! This chardonnay is a light and fruity flavor with a hint of French oak and vanilla. It has the perfect blend of richness and citrus. I am usually a red wine fan but I really loved this Chardonnay! Skinny girl also offers Pinot Grigio, Moscato, California White blend, Cabernet Sauvignon, California Red blend and a California Rose blend. So if you are looking for a gift for the wine lover in your family don’t forget to check out Skinnygirl wines and vodkas.
Lastly lets talk about the fabulous Palmer's Cocoa Butter Winter Skin Rescue Kit! If you have been following my post you may know I am a big Palmer's fan. Whenever these products come in I do my best to get my hands on them. The Winter Skin Rescue Kit includes:
- 8.5 oz. Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E lotion. If you need some instat relief from dry skin, there is no better way to go. Or just to keep your skin feeling soft and amazing use this on the daily basis. It is fanominal!
- 13.5 oz. Cocoa Butter Formula Moisture Body Wash. This is a naturally creamy body wash that is perfect for keeping your skin hydrated on those brutal winter months. The nice thing about the Body wash is it cleanses and moisturizes at the same time. I like that!
- 3.5 oz. Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E Solid Formula. For dry skin or to keep your skin hydrated this solid formula is great to use all over but I especially like to use it on my really dry areas like feet and elbows. But it is also great to help smooth and blend away stretch marks and scars.
- 3.5 oz. Cocoa Butter Formula Soap. Love this soap! I really enjoy the smell of the cocoa butter formula products and just the feel and they packed it all in to a nice bar of soap. The soap lathers up really nice and leaves your skin feeling clean an moisturized.
This is a perfect gift that has a little bit of everything that you need to survive the winter.
JessieLast modified on
Please login first in order for you to submit comments